LUXFLY museum "The Art of Skydiving" is accessible from Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Germany.
Hygiene and safety measures at LUXFLY
- Wearing a mouth mask
- Wearing a neck warmer in the wind tunnel
- Social distance
- Hand hygiene
- Avoid cash payments
- Sign the online waiver before your flight
In case of mandatory closure due to COVID19.
Tickets reserved on a date when we must close can be cancelled without charge, or postponed to another date under certain conditions. The validity date of the gift vouchers will also be extended.
Cancellation conditions remain applicable according to the general conditions.
The purchase of the gift vouchers on palce remains possible.
Covid-19 virus, an additional challenge for logistics and security for flights and in our museum.
Here are the measures put in place by LUXFLY SKYDIVE to ensure the safety of customers during freefall flights after deconfinement.
Of course, various measures are taken into account. As always, basic hygiene measures are used. For example, extra time will be provided between groups. Make sure you arrive on time, not too late and not too early. This way we limit the risk of bumping into each other as guest-visitors.
Upon arrival, LUXFLY will provide you with hydroalcoholic gel.
The equipment lent to you is disinfected after each visit, i.e. goggles, helmets and skydiving suits. The anti-noise plugs as well as the caps are for single use only.
We welcome a maximum of 15 participants in the indoor freefall in normal time (except exceptional organization).
Accompanying persons are of course welcome, but will be asked to respect the safety instructions.
People with a reservation will have priority access to the building. There is no possibility to see the activity from outside.
In any case, any suspicion or symptom similar to Covid-19 must be reported to us before the appointment.
The LUXFLY indoor skydive is designed to exchange and mix sufficient volumes of air during operation, so that there is no risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus inside the flight chamber.
Other measures taken by LUXFLY:
- keep all equipment hygienic and clean
- keep all waste garbage cans closed and emptied regularly
- promote contactless payments (we ask you to use the website as much as possible for payments, reservations in the freefall simulator and your LUXFLY purchases).
- We have replaced the cotton towels with paper towels in the toilets, there are hand sanitizers everywhere, the showers are closed
- wearing a buff is mandatory in the flight room (for sale 6,50 euro - not refundable)
- wearing a mask is mandatory throughout your visit in our buildings
- we also have our own air filtration system that constantly changes the air in the room.
- Staff stay wearing gloves and full face helmets.
Learning and discovering new things is good for the body and mind!
We look forward to seeing many of you in our museum to enjoy a good time of freedom.
You can also help us: IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS - COUGHING, SNEEZING, SORE THROAT, HEADACHE, FEVER, LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL, PLEASE HELP US KEEP OUR SAFE SPACE SAFE AND STAY HOME.
PLEASE sanitize your hands. PLEASE keep your mask on, unless you are in the windtunnel. PLEASE respect the ground markings. We have rapid tests on site
Covid manager in charge of enforcing sanitary rules : email@example.com