Customer CarePassionate Receptionist PART-TIME
Job Title: Passionate Receptionist for Indoor Aerial Leisure Center (M/F)
LUXFLY, an indoor aerial leisure center offering a unique experience with a variety of activities, is looking for a passionate receptionist to join our family-like team. The position involves welcoming clients, selling our products and services, managing reservations, operating our bar, and taking responsibility for events organized at LUXFLY.
Welcoming clients and providing quality service; Selling LUXFLY products and services; Managing reservations; Operating the bar and providing service; Taking responsibility for events organized at LUXFLY; Coordinating events and administration.
Team management and public-facing skills; Friendly and responsible demeanor; Ability to work as a team; Prior experience as a receptionist in the hospitality, catering, or leisure activities sector (a plus); Proficiency in languages (French and English = very good); Aptitude for working with computers and enjoying working with electronics; Dynamic and motivated, ready to take on challenges and invest in our company.
PART TIME Position based on a 4-day work week, including weekends and evenings to cover our extended opening hours; Warm and passionate working environment; Competitive salary;
If you are a dynamic and motivated individual, ready to take on challenges and invest in our company, we would be delighted to meet with you to discuss this exciting opportunity. Please send your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Offer Windtunnel Instructor
Job Title: Wind Tunnel Instructor
Company: LUXFLY SKYDIVE
Job Type: Freelance or contract fixed-term contract
Job Description: LUXFLY is seeking a skilled Wind Tunnel Instructor to join our team on a freelance basis. In this role, you will be responsible for providing expert instruction to individuals of all ages and abilities in our wind tunnel facility. The ideal candidate will have a Level A+ instructor rating and at least 1 years of experience in windtunnel instruction. As a Wind Tunnel Instructor, you will mainly welcome first timers and fly with them, conducting safety checks, maintain the windtunnel technology, providing expert feedback, and collaborating with other professionals in the industry. You should be a skilled communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for teaching.
- Develop and implement training programs for individuals of all ages and abilities
- Conduct safety checks and maintain equipment in good working order
- Provide expert feedback to students to help them develop their skills
- Collaborate with our team to promote the success of our wind tunnel program
- Create a positive and engaging learning environment that encourages students to develop their skills and achieve their goals
- Adapt to the workflow that is set
- Be able to highfly our first timers
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Windtunnel Instructor Level A+
- At least 1 years of experience in wind tunnel instruction
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- A passion for teaching and helping others succeed
- Ability to adapt to the workflow that is set
- Skilled in highflying our first timers
- Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications
- Join a passionate team with specific rules
- Opportunities for professional development and growth We are excited to welcome a talented Wind Tunnel Instructor to our team at LUXFLY. If you meet the qualifications and are passionate about teaching, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.